A Magical Experience to Remember
A Beach Wedding At Casa Chips!
Hotel Casa Chips beachside location creates a perfect setting for a relaxed wedding, honeymoon or anniversary celebration. Barra’s blend of traditional and unconventional cultural environment is the perfect combination for your dream wedding.
Celebrate your wedding and honeymoon at Hotel Casa Chips. No need to spend your valuable time planning and traveling. Our attentive, detail oriented staff will assist with all your arrangements.
Our Hotel fills up quickly.
Mexico Marriage Requirements
In order to get married in Mexico, you will need the following:
- A certified copy of both parties’ birth certificates or valid passports.
- A blood test from your doctor taken within 15 days of your Mexico wedding date. Most Mexican cities require tests for STD (sexually transmitted diseases) and blood type, but some cities require an HIV test. Some cities require that the test be done in Mexico or at least notarized by a Mexican doctor.
- A copy of your tourist card or visa.
- Four witnesses (some cities require the witnesses to be Mexican while in other cities U.S. witnesses are fine.) Each Civil Registry office has witnesses available for a nominal fee.
- The wedding party must allow two to four days in Mexico prior to the wedding to complete these requirements.
- Previously Married Parties – Verification is required that a minimum time period of one full year has elapsed from the date of one of the following:
- Divorced – Final dissolution of marriage. Must be verified with a certified copy of the final divorce decree.
- Widowed – Must be verified with a certified copy of the spouse’s death certificate.
NOTE: Under a treaty between the U.S. and Mexico, Mexican civil marriages are automatically valid in the U.S. However, if you marry a non-US citizen, you should check with an immigration lawyer first, because INS will may not let you back into the U.S. with your new spose.
Hotel Casa Chips is a ‘Match Made in Heaven’