Mex-ECO Tours & Excursions
based in San Patricio Melaque, Jalisco, Mexico
Mex-ECO Tours was founded by Zoologist, Ruth Hazlewood, and Marine Biologist Daniel Patman.
Mex-ECO and partners offer a diverse variety of sustainable adventure and educational tours throughout Mexico supporting and contributing to local community, culture and environment.
Mex-ECO‘s bilingual staff are very knowledgeable about the locations they lead tours to.
Mex-ECO offers a variety of activities in the Melaque area for all ages and interests including, but not limited to, Horseback riding, SportsFishing, Scuba, Surfing & Paddleboard lessons, rentals and more ….
Mexico has been rewarded with the most UNESCO World Heritage sites of any country in the America’s due to the country’s fascinating, multi-faceted culture and diverse geographic range.
Some of the tours offered by Mex-ECO are:
- Colima City
- Guanajuato City, Dolores Hidalgo & San Miguel de Allende
- Guadalajara & Chapala area
- Mexico D.F. & Teotihuacan
- Oaxaca City
- Day of the Dead Ceremonies
- Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary
- The fabulous Copper Canyon
- and… You can inquire about the opportunity of volunteering in a rewarding Sea Turtle Rescue Program!
Mex-ECO Tours – Costalegre
Valentín Gómez Farías #59-2
San Patricio Melaque, Jalisco, Mexico
(Near Hotel Las Gaviotas, 1 block back from beach)
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Telephone: (01) 315 355 7027 (from within Mexico)
0052 315 355 7027 (from outside Mexico)